The ELNYA Fellowship Program is an opportunity for young professionals in the creative industries to play a structured, season-long role in the organization. Through this program, you will build your skill set and expand your networks while directing your talents toward the growth and continued success of ELNYA and your career. We’re looking for Fellows who are in-the-know and of-the-moment, engagers and connectors who have the enthusiasm, talent, and follow-through to create real impact across sectors as arts advocates.
If selected, you will serve a fellowship term from mid-September through December 31, 2017.
As a Fellow, you should be prepared to commit approximately 15 hours a month to ELNYA activities:
– Two Fellow Orientation meetings at the beginning of the Fellowship cycle (attendance in person is mandatory)
– Quarterly joint Fellows/Board meetings (attendance in person is mandatory)
– Event-planning phone calls and meetings as needed (bimonthly or monthly)
– Attendance at Creative Conversations, Culture Clubs, Happy Hours, and other events (regular attendance is not required but encouraged)
– Promotion of all ELNYA events through social media and other platforms to your established and prospective networks
Fellowship Program Structure
Each fellow is expected to:
– Take the lead on conceptualizing and implementing their own event idea. The event you propose in this fellowship application will be the event you are expected to plan.
– Provide event planning/production support for 3-4 additional events for which another fellow is in the lead planning role
– Integrate fundraising opportunities at events to ensure sustained success and expansion of ELNYA’s mission, programs and reach
What you will gain from the experience of being an ELNYA Fellow:
– Mentorship from seasoned professionals coming from a variety of creative fields
– Hands-on curation, production, and promotion experience
– Professional development training in collaboration with ELNYA Board members, current and past Fellows and ELNYA members
– Multiple opportunities to develop your leadership skills
– The opportunity to practice working with different team structures and dynamics
– Building your online presence and voice through a variety of social media tools
– Diversification of your professional network and instant growth of your community
– Exposure to Americans for the Arts and other Emerging Leader networks
Questions? Contact email@example.com!