Art Education Program Coordinator Position Available at the Joan Mitchell Foundation, New York, NY
Kamagra uk prices
Where to buy xenical us, Neurontin symptoms
The Joan Mitchell Foundation Art Education Program provides free art education classes for underserved youth through partnerships with community-based organizations in New York City. In order to achieve this goal, the Foundation hires working artists to provide art education opportunities. The Foundation recognizes the value of quality professional development for the Artist-Teachers it employs and, as such, created a position dedicated solely for this purpose.
Neurontin anxiety, Levitra pro
The Foundation is now seeking a Professional Development Program Coordinator to oversee and implement a comprehensive program of support and education for the Foundation’s Artist-Teachers. Support refers to any assistance provided that aids the Artist-Teacher in two key ways: (1) the advancement of her/his career, both as an educator and in their artistic practice and (2) ensures the Artist-Teacher’s ability to implement high-quality and innovative programming for K- 12 students.
Neurontin off label
Cheap valtrex australia, Cytomel with synthroid
The Professional Development Program Coordinator should be innovative in their approach to curriculum development and classroom management, possess a progressive educational philosophy, easily communicate with a multitude of personalities, and have a general understanding of the visual arts field.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implementing a program of ongoing education for Artist-Teachers that focuses on both pedagogical theory and artistic career development
- Developing orientations and trainings for Artist-Teachers and community partner staff on the JMF Art Education Program
- Moderating and maintain an online community for the Artist-Teachers
- Overseeing regular program assessment, including classroom observations
- Advising a group of Artist-Teachers, including those new to the classroom
- Creating new program initiatives to further support the Artist-Teachers
- Assisting the Art Education Program team with daily responsibilities and special projects
Neurontin opiate withdrawal, Keflex dogs
Ideal candidate should have a background in, and working knowledge of, visual art and education. Experience with after-school and out-of-school programming is preferred. Candidate must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelors degree (in related field preferred)
- 2+ years supervisory or managerial experience
- Ability to collaborate and work with a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a small fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines, be self –directed and take the initiative
- Sense of Humor
Competitive salary with excellent benefits package. Position available immediately.
What is the strongest levitra or viagra
Neurontin abuse, Paroxetine 30 mg
Please contact via email with a letter of interest and a current resume by Friday, August 20th, 2010.
Attention: Travis Laughlin email@example.com.